I don't know about you, but I tend to stick to my "comfort zone" when working with colors in my quilts. I like bright colors and jewel tones.... I want to be able to really see the color!
Some colors look so muted to me that I just don't want to work with them.
SO! When I found out about this great opportunity to learn more about working with different colors I just had to join in. AND the price for the patterns and tutorials and on-line resources just seemed too good to pass up.
Maria Peagler, the author of Color Mastery: 10 Principles for Creating Stunning Quilts, is offering a Color-of-the-Month table runner series with new color palettes and quilt techniques every month!
Visit her blog for more information, I have included some of the information from her blog below. (I asked her if I could share info on my blog about the series)
From Maria's Blog:
- save 55% off the full price
- get 12 original table runner designs
- learn a new color palette and quilting technique each month
- receive early access to the patterns, automatically delivered to your inbox, before I publish it on my website
- get member’s-only access to a special forum where we’ll chat online and by video about color and the pattern series
I have joined..... and yes it IS another project on my plate, BUT it is also educational. (I do work in the educational field, after all.)